Thursday, October 9, 2008

Happy post

Today has been a more relaxed day during this week of craziness at SBU (aka Homecoming). During a moment of Sydney being a stinker (this is happening more and more as the 2nd birthday is approaching) I had a good mom moment. Sydney would not follow us while we were on campus so Zach and I said Bye and kept walking. I grabbed Brynley's hand and walked toward the car while Zach lagged behing waiting for Sydney to realize she was all alone. Brynley burst into tears sobbing "She's my baby sister...don't leave my baby sister" Was pretty cute. Glad to know she really loves her.

2 comments:

Coppenger said...

Oh my goodness, this makes me want to cry! I can't just picture Brynley with that blond hair blowing and tears flowing. How sweet! I miss them so much!

the broomes said...

That is a happy post!! So sweet!!! My due date is December 19th...but I really anticipate this baby coming earlier than that. I guess we'll see. I have an ultrasound in two weeks-- that'll probably give us a better idea. hey- I tagged you on my blog; check it out when ya get a chance!!!! I miss you!!!

Page layout