Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Picture tag

So, my sister has picture tagged me. The rules I had to follow were these:

1. Go to where you store your digital photo folders & open the 4th folder.
2. Go to the 4th picture and post it.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag an additional 4 people.
Well, my fourth folder was pictures I had scanned in when I was working on birthday invitations for my Grandma House's 80th birthday. I did not use this picture, but I still like it. The folks in the picture are my mom's parents. My grandparents (like most newlyweds) were quite poor when they were married and my papa was not able to give my grandma a "real" wedding ring (grandma did not give papa a ring either...in fact, they had eloped without family blessing, so no one was helping them out in that area). I believe this picture was taken on their anniversary (35th, maybe?) and it is of my grandparents showing off their newly gifted wedding rings.
I tag: Rhianna, Rachael, Shelly, & the Brosius'

No comments:

Page layout