Wednesday, August 19, 2009

First Day of School




Here are some pictures of Brynley on her first day of preschool. She was very excited and I don't think she would've minded if I dropped her off at the door and drove off without walking her into the building. Sydney has yet to miss her while she's gone, mostly because Brynley is at school while Syd is napping. Things seem to be going well and I'm thankful that she remains excited about school.

2 comments:

Rhianna Garber said...

It's so hard for me to believe she's this old! I almost get choked up thinking about it

GraNee said...

So beautiful and anxious to go to school...5 going on 16!

I hope Brynley has a life long love for learning!

I hope you and Sydney can have a little Mom and Syd time alone too!

Thanks for the pictures.. they make me melt!!

Love you,

Gra Nee

Page layout