Ok, I am always the first to complain when Wal Mart starts stocking Christmas items on their shelves prior to the conclusion of Halloween and I'm definately not one to bring out the Christmas tree before Thanksgiving has passed. (Here's the but) BUT, I don't think that I have managed to send my Christmas cards out on time (meaning prior to the actual Christmas day) for a few years now, so getting cards ready will be the one and only Christmas activity I will be participating in early this year. You should also consider getting started a bit early, especially if you are going to do a photo card like so many people seem to do (they can only print so many at a time people). I'm going to order cards through Shutterfly this year, mainly because (unlike many other choices out there) they offer actual Christmas cards...like that say Merry Christmas or Blessed Christmas instead of the ever so pc happy holidays. So, with this said, here are a few of the cards I like:
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/elegant-cross-religious-christmas-card-5x7-flat?sortType=1&storeNode=60217
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/peace-on-earth-religious-christmas-5x7-folded-card?sortType=1&storeNode=60217
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/pretty-poinsettia-print-christmas-card?sortType=1&storeNode=93476
Leave me a comment and tell me which one you like the best!
Also, I have two photo calendars yet to put together for the grandmas...go here to make your own: http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/wall-calendars
I still need to get Noah's baby announcements done, so instead of constantly telling myself I'll make them I should probably just order some: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationary/announcements
Just so you don't miss out for yourself...Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly...sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment