Hey...so this is a quicky blog post with no pictures or anything. I need help. Most of you know that I am a pretty wishy-washy about most things (excluding Jesus and the Blue Devils). For this same reason, I'm still carrying around most of my post-Sydney weight. I really really really really need to lose 15 pounds to put me at my normal weight again and allow me to wear clothes that haven't seen daylight in years.
I "officially" started exercising last night and it is going to take some encouragement to keep me going because even walking is painful right now.
My goal is to lose 4-5 pounds before Thanksgiving and then to have lost around 11 pounds by Christmas.
I'll keep you posted.
2 comments:
Hey! You should really think about coming to the YMCA for step aerobics class. I guess that would mean that you have to join, which might be silly since you are free at SBU. But, I have found that going to a class is the only way I stay consistant. Otherwise I give up and say that I'm tired. I can't quit in the middle of a class. Good luck and I will be praying for your consistancy!
come on erin
you can do it
put a little power to it
gooooooooooooooooo erin!!!
feel free to chant this to yourself while walking. also, i'll be in bomo nov. 16-19 and i would be more than happy to walk with you then :)
Post a Comment