Sunday, April 18, 2010

Noah Jameson Waters

We will try to update more soon . . . but for now . . .

Noah Jameson Waters
Born on Sunday, April 18th at 3:53 PM (Erin arrived at the hospital at about 3:15 PM!)
Weight: 6 lbs. 2 oz.
Length: 19 1/2 inches
Head: 13 inches
Chest: 12 inches
No drugs . . . they couldn't even get an I.V. into Erin before he was born.

For comparison:
Brynley weighed 6 lbs. 14 oz.
Sydney weighed 7 lbs. 5.8 oz.
(right now we can't remember their lengths)

Erin and Noah are doing well.

First Picture:












Erin is doing well:












Close up:












Brynley and Sydney are not allowed in the hospital and so they came to meet Noah through the window:











After his first bath with clean hair:





9 comments:

Anonymous said...

unbelievable! He has so much hair and is so tiny! I can't wait to see him. I love Sydney's reaction :) Erin, I'm so glad you made it to the hospital and Zach didn't have to deliver Noah. I'm so proud of you! Love y'all!

the broomes said...

oh I love him...I cannot even imagine: 1. having a baby with that much hair...Noah is absolutely beautiful. & 2. delivering 30 min after walking into the hospital!!! Erin, you are my birthing hero. Love you guys!!!!

Rhianna Garber said...

CONGRATS Waters family! I can't wait to meet Noah! Give us a call when we can come by and see you all. We love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of all three kids!

A West said...

I am so excited! I love all his hair! I can't wait to meet him. Good job Erin!

Anonymous said...

Congrats you guys! We're rejoicing with you all... And I would like to agree with Lindsey that you are my birthing hero, as well! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Congrats!! What a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

the pic of Noah and the girls is priceless! Sydney's face is adorable!

Congrats I wanna come meet him!

Page layout